All About Sam considered what it is that we want to know when we say we want to get to know someone.
All About Sam was an installation and game designed for and physically located in an office in Holborn. It was created in partnership with senior management with the following aims:
- to encourage curiosity among staff
- to interrogate the kinds of knowledge and insight required in their work
- to give a sense of occasion to the arrival of a new set of companies as clients
A performative documentation of the work was simultaneously broadcast on Twitter with the following aims:
- to experiment with remote access for participatory works with a limited audience capacity
- to explore interaction between live and online audience groups
Dates: 12-16 May 2014 in Holborn, London and on Twitter.